Friday, September 16, 2016
Am I going to jail ???????
I literally woke up thinking a police was going to come arrest me. After the dream about me beating my brother bm with a gun I shortly woke up after ⏩⏩just wondering if I was about to go to jail. Then I realized it was a dream and I'm back in the real world so I'm okay. My sister went in their house to pick up our niece. On her way out my brother bm pushed her out the door. I ran up to the door and confronted the bm. We began to fight , she pulled out a gun 😣💀I took the gun and start hitting her in her face with it. Than we hurry up and left . When I got home I cleaned my finger prints off the gun and hid it. I remember my dad coming in the room looking worried. He asked "Tell me you didn't have a gun?" He said. A few minutes later two cops came in my room . I just knew I was about to be arrested. Than I woke up in bed still not fully woke thinking am I going to jail..smh.lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment