Wednesday, August 10, 2016

After The Rice Krispies 1 dwn 1 2 go

Last night when the twins got up my son stayed into the bed but my daughter got out after eat the cereal. Daddy came home and fixed me some food. She popped up from laying on side of me ....Whining for my food even though she just had a big bowl of cereal. Dad say she was being greedy and made her lay down lol. She moaned as I took bite out of my food. You know me I can't eat and not feed them even if they've already ate. Yes she always do this both of them but I can't help it . I feel like if she's begging she must be hungry right? Wrong she just love food and she over eats sometimes. I feed her tho' . After we ate we drunk some water than played down . She kept trying to peek her head up to watch Flashpoint.... She should know by now they aren't allowed to watch adult shows. I was dozing off ..."Oooooouuccchhh" I yelled. She had bent my fingernail back well she tried to anyway. I pop her bad self . It hurt for like 5 minutes, the last time she was taking the knots/twist a loose I had put in my hair . My sister said she didn't like my hair so she wanted to take the shit out ..lol. It was kind of ugly. Anyway after her whining she eventually woke up my one year old . Dad got him and gave him some milk. Finally she and I were fast asleep. Thank God for waking us up. Only he knows what's in store for us today. I'm up ready to tackle anything that comes my way. #letsgo

No comments:

Post a Comment