When my kids eat they always say grace
They usually make a big mess ...the severity of the mess depends on the meal
My three year old son is a very picky eater. I cater to his picky wants but daddy say I shouldn't because he's a boy and need to eat to be big and strong. Sometimes the kids act like they are starving and they began eating before everyone is seated at the table. I love when the kids say grace without having to be told especially the youngest kids. Their favorite food varies depending on the child .
My three year old son the picky eater loves sweets so we have to hide the candy . He has sugar rushes .....His favorite food is spaghetti
My two year old doesn't have a favorite food she eats anything and I mean anything. I have to really watch her. My oldest daughter favorite food is lasagna just like mine. My youngest (1yr old) he eats anything too. He just recently started eating table food so he is really enjoying different taste of food . Right now I'm trying to stick with only giving the kids water . Later we will be eating peaches, they live fruits ..They love fruits sooooooo much
Saturday, August 20, 2016
The kids eating
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment