Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thunderstorm Incident from last year

I still have two hours before my daughter school let's out. I can only pray the weather has not started or is over with by the time school let them out . On days like this I really wished I home schooled her. Last year the weather was super bad . I said I'm going get her before it gets worst. It was already bad, my fiancé refused to let me go out in the weather. He jumped in the car a zoomed to our daughters school . I was a nervous wreck just waiting for them to return and the thunder rumbled loudly. Yikes I had gotten worse. At this time our house was really small so I thought it would be beat if we left before we got blown away. My fiancé pulled up in the yard with my daughter in the car. Booom😫a huge tree with a power line wrapped around it fell on the car. I yelled loudly "Come on , get out ,come on!!!" They never got out . I started freaking out I didn't want to leave the other kids in the house. As the ran poured down I continued to scream at the door "Get out the fuckin car !!!"  "Fuck it" I said ...I ran and put on my shoes to go get them I thought they were dead . Soon as I make it to the door my fiancé is running in holding our daughter. Omg . "Why you ain't been get out?" I cried "I didn't know if the line was still active or not " he answered . My man so brave he went back out into the storm and backed the car up . I was sooo scared for him. He wasn't, well if he was he didn't show it. He parked the car infront the door and we all ran out . My daughter reminded me to get Selena lol.smh. The kids love our dog. By the time we made it to my mom house we were soaked but we had to get out of that house .I'm so glad we have a nice house now . This day was very frightening but it just proves no matter what God is in control and he love us all .

No comments:

Post a Comment