God please help me feel secure. Today is more rain in the forecast. I want to leave and take the kids somewhere safe before its too late. Our area is dry for now🙂We have already left our home near Baker because its more likely to become flooded. The streets right over from us are flooded but our neighborhood is dry. Right now we are at my mom's house. This area is dry but areas close, very close are severely affected. I want to leave and get the babies to higher ground before its too late .My mom called me paranoid and my fiancé also don't want to leave. Am I being paranoid or cautious? Ppl are losing everything. Fuck everything material I just pray we stay safe. Nobody wants to leave . I feel bad that no one is considering how I feel. They keep saying God gon protect us . I know he is but we don't even have a ladder to get on the roof !!!!!! Why not prevent having to put the kids on the roof and leave for their sake. I don't want to leave my mom,brother or fiancé . I have to go to work soon so I'll need someone to watch the kids then so I can't leave right now anyway . My fiancé grab me and held me I begin to cry. Then I went in the kitchen and realized I was talking to everyone but God. I talk to God and he assured me we'll be fine. I still wish we could leave but I'm just not gon stress about it. Please God protect us all. I just want my babies out of harms way.
No comments:
Post a Comment