Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Feeling blue

💣💥I haven't been working on my book
I have no energy
😀God is still good tho...I'm feeling down maybe it will get better if I eat
😂mmmm 🍕yeah eat...I love food
😃The twins are in bed .yes they were told to get in bed. They just got out for the third time. I whoop them not too hard tho...hopefully that works and I get some peace and quiet😚Im feeling other ways also I choose not to explain. I'm super tired. I'm glad I have a good support system or I'd probably be dead lol
😄Im about to eat   I have no energy to get up. My one year old is napping and my third grader is at school.😉I miss her sooo much😍😘. Now I'm about to get up out of bed and see what the twins are doing ! I can hear then talking so let's see what they are up to...............,.-....................
I walked in the room they both standing up on the bed. They knock the curtain down. I can see the sunlight under the door before I walked in. Soon as I walked in my three yr old son said "good morning" wtf
😫😫😫😫I just whoop them again
If they nap now they won't wake up in the middle of the night
No I take that back🌼My two year old always wake up in the middle of the night
Guess we'll see what they do tonight bc they are showing no signs of being tired right now.
I will have no energy but I just force myself to get up
I can't nap
Bc they won't sleep
Oh well I'll find something to eat instead

No comments:

Post a Comment