Thursday, August 25, 2016
Its not over till God says "Its done"
My life is not over ppl talk about me because I am young with four kids . I love my kids. I treat them good and raise them correctly. They don't watch adult show,curse,put up middle finger,twerk,pose like adults,get adult hair styles,sass adults,no bullying,no social media,I teach them about god a d to be nice. I'm raising warriors in the name of Christ. They really his kids he just let me be their parent on earth.I will never be a perfect mom but I'm willing to die to raise my kids correctly. Manners,loving,morals,goals and more. It doesn't matter what brand you have on I tell them what matter is how you carry yourself. God not done with us .He didn't bring me this far to leave me. He's not done yet 😘
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment