Today was my first day😋 at my new job.
I sat there for hours and hours watching presentations and listening to senior management talk. Can😣 you say "Booorr-rring" ......Anyway I'm back at home with the kids. I will tell more about my day later.
So yesterday 🌞was interesting I answered a lot of ❓questions correctly. After we'd watched a thousand short movies ❇on the overhead🎦 projector. We were asked questions about what happened. The movies were about thoughtless🙍 customer service. I sat at the front of the room and I actually enjoyed some parts of the movies. There was a deaf 🙉lady and her interpreter in the class. Two interpreters to be exact , so when one got tired the other took her turn🙉🙉 . I thought it was😁 really cool because I start teaching my kids sign language today. We won't be so advanced but they'll know the⏩ basic signs. Anyway at 💲work 💲when it was time to eat 🍕I thought we all would go on break and go get something to eat. Instead they rolled in two carts. They had thick🍔 burger buns,meat,lettuce,cheese and tomatoes in separate pans. On the other cart were soggy 🍟seasoned fries. I really had my mind set on going buy my own food but I knew I'd never make it back in the 15 mins she gave us. So I fixed a 🍔burger , got some fries and went sat in my car. My boo said I should be grateful... Yes I thank God for it but how you feed Ppl and run out of 🍟ketchup. So we have thick buns,thick meat but its dry....What about the 🍟fries??? Anyway yeah I missed my kids but I know I have to get use to working.
Friday, August 19, 2016
First Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment