Saturday, August 6, 2016
I'll be the bad mom in this movie
So my fiancé is at work . I woke up cooked breakfast than started working on my book. My oldest son is three and he is very sneaky. He butters me up with his smile to keep from getting in big trouble. His dad see's right through his handsome Lil smile. His dad is always scolding him. At times I feel he's being too harsh than I realize how bad he is when his dad is not around and begin to think.... " okay maybe daddy isn't being too tough" Boys are super active and intelligent !!!!! He be like King Kong banging on his chest when dads at work . I have to tell him something a thousand times and whooping him don't do too much good. But because dad gets on his case more than I do he don't have that problem. Their like mini soldiers when dads home. I do feel a little disappointed that they don't give him the headache they give me ....lol...He have them so quiet you can hear a ant pissing on cotton. I don't like to be the bad guy but from now on I'll be a little harder on them especially my oldest son. I definitely don't want them to go in public and act wild because-- mom lets us them get away with stuff at home-- so why not jump off the walls in Target right?? As we speak they are in bed !!!! They haven't moved yet, usually they'd be out the bed again...Yesss get use to my mean side kiddos..hahha(my evil laugh) discipline starts at home....Let's see how long this last its now 4:11pm nap time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment