My kids despise getting out the tub . They bring tons of toys to the bathtub. They stay in the tub for 15 minutes and still don't be ready to get out . They love being in the tub. One time I ran hot water when I thought it was cold...smh way to go super mom .....good thing I came back and checked it before putting the kids in the tub.
😣⏩I've been seeing a lot of controversy over ⏩if a man should be in the tub naked with his daughter. my opinion is um to each its own. Preferably I'd have to say hell no but if a man does I can only pray he means no harm by it and keep his private area away from the child. I mean what sane man would want his pecker touching his daughter? And to make natters worse a real perv would post a photo of it ..smfh..Anyway like I said its a no from me .
My kids father would never get in the tub with the girls . He bath the youngest when I'm not around or don't feel well enough to do so but other than that ⏩Momz got it.
My kids love water now daddy needs to teach them to swim .Only dad and my oldest step daughter can swim.. That's not good.
Saturday, August 20, 2016
Kids hate getting out the tub
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment