Just woke up
...............
I was feeling down and depressed
I remember laying across the bed on my stomach.
I begin weeping , face smashed in my pillow
Jamie Foxx came to comfort me telling me it'll be alright. He caresses my back for a while then he move down to my ass. He grabs and rubs on it saying everything will be alright. I never moved I just cried into the pillow but at the same time his soft hands begin feeling like the antidote to my problem. He got behind me and held me . "Your bra on wrong" he said. He unfastened my bra . I turned around facing him , my breast were partly exposed. He was so turned on my breast. "Can I please have sex with you ?" he begged. I dont rember the sex scene but I think we did it then I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment