Every so often I find myself tripping over toys as soon as I step foot in the kids room . At first I didn't want to get rid of a lot of stuff because some of the toys were rare and I knew soon or later the kids might want to play with it. However over the years the toy bens continued to add up . 😮😮😮😮😮After getting tired of cleaning up behind them 24/7. I finally started throwing the toys away. First I tried the method of asking the kids for advice on what to keep and what not to keep. That didn't work out 2 well. I ended up with more bens left than planned. So I just started throwing away what I felt needed to go😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝.Well I put the toys that's not broken in the donation Benz😐This has been working out pretty well for me .No more keeping unwanted toyz
No comments:
Post a Comment